Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SMORTY -

Hi most of you would have heard about the smorty.com . Smorty provides service which connects advertisers with bloggers . Joining smorty and getting approved is so easy . I applied my blog just a day before and they approved it the next day itself they work so fast . You don't need to advertise all you need is your expertise on writing and express your ideas and own opinion about the topic that you are working on . You can get paid for blogging at Smorty and get paid for it through paypal . I started blogging to share my photography but after getting to know about smorty which gives us money for advertising blogging is still more fun for me and yeah really exciting . I am so very happy that i got approved by Smorty , advertise on blogs wow its so cool isn't it . For me writing is fun and so i am so excited to write for smorty . Smorty is my first try to getting paid for blog and i am so glad that i got approved . I belive this site will be more rewarding to me and to others for sure . Happy blogging with smorty have fun.

3 comments:

desperateblogger said...

i applied too but was rejected. they said i have too few indexed pages... i guess it means i have too little written articles as of now.

i looked into you archive and you have 100+ already. i think i have about 16! hahha. i'll try to apply again when i've added more articles.

Cosmetics and Perfumes said...

www.blog.smorty.com there are very nice article about indexed pages. I think it may help you
Angie
Cosmetics And Perfumes

Jojo said...

Smorty blogger here.