Saturday, February 09, 2008

Boat riDe quote


This guy he was pushing the boat with 8 peoples including me . We went to cochin in Kerela and there we went to some islands and the travel is so great in the river its very adventurous for every one and it was very adventurous for me because i don't know swimming .One great character in me is that i never show the fright inside me on my face ha ha . This guy we gave only very little money but the work he did it deserves more he took and returned us so safely . I felt what hard work really is from him . He took us to nearly 10 islands in that back waters .
There were one family from Israel Mr. Richard and his wife n daughter . He was a great guy very humorous funny bearded guy .
' Laziness may appear attractive but work gives satisfaction.'
I give this quote to this guy . !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats an awesome quote

Anonymous said...

gud one........