Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my Guitar my music my world ......

Actually in my blog i thought of only showing my black and white photos but this picture the sky is so great so i wanted to be in color . I love blue color and my shirt also blue ha ha its one of my favorite shot i thank my friend dini for my photo . And sorry its not my guitar its my friends dini's sister guitar just sneaked into his house and took photos without his sister noticing but when we came back from the terrace she caught us the thing happened after getting caught cant be revealed(secret) . I don't play it also just holding it to give a great pose ha ha . . . I like only hearing music and singing and getting beatings from my friends after they hear me singing ha ha .

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dude i always liked this pic of urs...n my fav colour is blue to,so u look awesome in dis pic wid a blue shirt n guitar in ur hands...ur pics r simply mind blowing....continue wid de same work....i would say a talent exposed a bit late(a career u really got to concentrate on)

Unknown said...

hi, thanks for visiting my site! sure! please let me know when you linked me up so that i can link you up, too!

Jojo said...

Is this you? That is a good capture. I like this...

Live Love Life - Jojo

Sinopi said...

yes, this a great pose... So cool!
but i hate you coz you don't know Rod Stewart... hahahaaa

rosh said...

hmm.ll i hve already tld u tat dis is one of ma fav pics of urs.itz lovely with a divine backgrnd.h d GUITARRRRRRRRRR itzzzzzzz 2 gud man!!!!!!!!
ll abt u.....u r my HANDSOME BRO.NEVER MATTER U SHOW UR FACE OR NOT.!!!!!!!!!
ARTISTIC LOK DUDE.