Tuesday, February 12, 2008

in river flooded with cool memories

Thats me getting splashed with water as thought i am a car given for water wash ha ha . My friends surrounded me and let me take a cool bath that day in the rivers . This was another great day .I am not laughing in this picture I was actually praying that i should not fall because i don't know swimming properly . So i should find a lover( GIRL ) who is a good swimmer but if she is naughty she will push me into water and laugh at me oh my god i cant think more ha ha .
its a great river isn't it . My friend didn't take the picture clear but that doesn't bother as this simple picture is enough for me to keep the memories alive till the very end .

4 comments:

rizwan said...

wow great photo ...
i liked it a lot ...
expect more good photos from you....

bluecrystaldude said...

What a nice black and white picture

bluecrystaldude

Filipina Ini said...

Yes, very good phot. Looks very dramatic. Very good quality and the act of the moemnt was captured perfectly! You have a wonderful way of posting too! Hmm.. very good blog!

I like the lay-out and skin too and the way how comments are organized. how do you do it?i hope you may give me tips..^_^

Sinopi said...

i love this picture... so cute and great idea... hahaaa...!
someday i want to take a picture like that pose and posting in my blog, may i?