Saturday, February 16, 2008

Moon - once upon a time

A little closer . From my terrace .

Well what to write about moon i did study about it . When i was kid my grandma used to spoon feed me showing the moon . I thought it as a torch light when i was a kid . And now one of my friends got drunk and told moon as a torch light i was so happy i found that we become like kids some times when we get drunk too much ha ha .
Once upon a time simply wandering in the roads late night with my friends and had this shots .

A little away .From the roads

4 comments:

Sinopi said...

the man in this picture like a GOSH *hahaaa* coz i can't see his face...

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

that looks eerie ... but still, a great photo.

Anonymous said...

hi, the picture is really cool..Did you see the lunar eclipse last night?

BTW, can we xlinks? http://gwen286280.bravejournal.com/...lemme know and just go ahead add yourself if you want to xlinks...

tc

levian said...

wow i love the second photograph so much !! love the mysterious feeling it portrays. *envious*