Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shadows of great people


Yeah these people will surely become great persons in future ha ha . Left its me and right its my friend we went to beach with my friends all my school friends there had a get together party . Ate nicely all those rosted chicken stuffs near the besent nagar beach shops poor little chickens .
As it was one of the girls treat we ordered lots and ate and ate and ate . We never mind the bill unless it my treat i know every one are like that only . This is what we do wherever we go play and take pictures . Now my college itself is going to get over but my school mates they keep get together often and meet and keep in touch . Hope my college friends will also be like that . And below are my other friends cool isn't it ha ha .

1 comments:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

you take great shadow photos!