Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cloudy


This was how the sky was on my top on the hottest days of summer here . The cloud was awesome so took a picture from my friends house terrace . As our exams are over and we are all whiling away the time simply roaming here and there to all places around our houses . It has become very very hot now think its because of global warming ha ha . So we couldnt roam during the morning we started roaming the nights and evening and this was captured during one of the evening . Its as if like god is enlighting my mind with great thoughts ha ha .I liked this pictures so i am sharing hope you too will like it ha ha have fun .

2 comments:

Nyl said...

hi navin!ahhh!the global warming kept me from going out of my room..but you got the nice shot here!

Unknown said...

i no u r good photographer bt ippo dan theriyudhu u r good lier....