Monday, March 03, 2008

Cute Kids ... please smile

Hi welcome alllllll




come lets play ... ... !! i am sleeping do not disturb ...

Cant stop looking at you ... you are so beautiful ha ha ...


i know you all will be smiling ...
Smile shows friendship ,
smile makes new friends ,
smile makes other peoples day brighter ,
smile improves your day ,
smile is better than a frown ,
smile is enjoyable to give and receive ,
smile leaves a favorable impression ,
smile makes you look happy , confident and self assured ,
So my dear friends never leave the smile from your face. ..
Keep smiling ...


9 comments:

`.¨☆¨geLLy¨☆¨.´ said...

perfect^^

awesome wiev..cute baby..really really i love it

Sinopi said...

huaaaa... so cute!
give me one! heheee...

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

haha! soooo cute!

""rarejonRez"" said...

these smiles here... make me smile, too!

Anonymous said...

bwhahahhaha

I love the baby na " do not disturb I am sleeping". talagang parang kahit saan siya datnan ng antok pwede. LOL reminds me of me noong bata pa ako..

hahahah

Sinopi said...

i think... i very glad if you give me kid mmm... number one?
yes! i like that one... heheee...

TamahomeNoMiko said...

LOL !!! that was a super fast reply ^^ I'll add you right now ^_^ and by the way, you're a great Photogapher ^^

laura said...

hahaha....funny pics

Unknown said...

kids wer cute ....