Friday, March 07, 2008

Best road of my life


This road its not a big national highway or international highway . But its one of the most memorable road in my whole life . Throughout my life i would be having the sweet memories of this part of my life .
This is the road that joined me from the outside world to the world of my college life .

This is my college road i have been using this road for nearly 4 years now . I have walked alone here only when i was alone sent out of the class . We have even climbed the wall and jumped outside when i was in the first year ha ha its all fun to think about it now . All the other times i will be walking here with my friends . Every morning when going into the college yeah of course late only ha ha and evening we all go like we 10 of our friends we tease each other and keep walking laughing playing sometimes running . It has trees on the both sides its very shady so green so natural so refreshing so lovely . We have took lots n lots of photos here in this road . Night time in this road is very very scary it will be totally dark except the light of the moon and you know how it will be walking in a road with moon light hearing the hustle of the leaves and noise of animals shouting woo its creepy isn't it ha ha. All the days from the first day of my college and till today i remember everything every sweet lovely things that i have had here . Now there are only a few days of college we will have then it will be over soon . And i will be seriously missing this all so much .

7 comments:

venue said...

cool post my friend...

Jojo said...

That is a beautiful picture and it made me miss my town in the Philippines.

Take care

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice posting bro...
reminds me of my childhood in a little village many years ago...

RajaRaman said...

me too cant forget this wonderful road daa....such a nice place to walk...

Unknown said...

cant forget tis road....tanx 4r tis pict

Unknown said...

Read Full Report https://www.dolabuy.ru/ Visit This Link Chloe Dolabuy check this replica bags china

Unknown said...

a5y49j5u15 x9p34z9d24 f8x72w0o13 u5s36p5f37 h2o55c1v10 g6m61q9y91