Saturday, January 26, 2008

PS, I LOVE YOU - wow


There has been so much discussion on this film that I wasn't sure what type of movie I would be seeing - a drama, romance or comedy.

The movie has all three - the film takes you on an emotional journey, one that everyone can relate to, losing someone you love and learning to cope with the loss is universal.

Hilary Swank was a pleasant surprise I wasn't sure of her in the role. Gerard Butler as "Gerry" the deceased husband was excellent but his role should have been expanded. The scenes between Butler and Swank were the best part of the movie.

The supporting cast was very good and provided the comedic relief. I especially liked Harry Connick Jr.'s character.

You will not be disappointed with the film. It is not an academy award winning film, but it is a tearjerker and definitely makes you go home home and hug your significant other and be happy to have them in your life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat a fil!!!!!!!!!!!