Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Sketch

Did this sketch in my class with the pencil . It took me more then 2 periods to draw this and make this perfect . I like Aishwarya rai she is so beautiful and her eyes are so awesome and so drew her picture. I always have a photo of hers in my bag i used it to draw ha ha . Anyway whatever the prof is going to teach i wont understand because the prof is waste he itself dont know anything so i did another usefull thing ha ha . All my friends liked it they even appreciated me for this . This is special for me because my college days are over i did this in the last class we had . I will really miss all those classes the profs who dont know anything and all the fun and mischief we have had . Hope you too like my drawings ha ha . ! ! !

3 comments:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

this one's so good! When I was in highschool, I loved doing sketches but I don't know if I could make a decent one now :(

Unknown said...

its nice..bt dont tel tat its ur k....

jasonbob said...

yeezy shoes
golden gooses
kobe 9
golden goose outlet
supreme clothing
fila shoes
christian louboutin outlet
nike max shoes
ultra boost 3.0
hermes